Thursday, June 22, 2017

New release from Simon Says Stamp

Hello friends!
s

I am popping in to share a project with the new release from Simon Says Stamp.
The entire "one of a kind" collection can be found---->here
s
So Cool
This new stamp set is absolutely darling!
I love that it has a bit of everything--solid, outline stamps and add-on detailed stamp...and perfect sentiment! What's NOT to love?
you are my favorite flavor

This card is a one layer.
It involves ink-blending, masking and multi-color stamping (in chronological order).
My secret weapons?
You probably know this by now.... 😉
 Distress Oxide and Wink of Stella (clear).

my favorite

Well, the multi-color stamping is not nearly perfect, but that's OK!!
This card makes me (and the receiver) happy!

my favorite

Well, I hope this post starts and ends with a SWEET note!
Again, you can find "one of a kind"---->here
Be sure to use the code "Cheery" to get $5 off from your order...
btw So Cool also comes with matching dies!!
Thank you for stopping by!


Today's project list

14 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Super cute card Virginia.

Purple Princess said...

yummy summer card!!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Virginia, this is sweet! (No pun intended, however it DOES work here! LOL)
Isn't this an AH-mazing release? GAH!

conil said...

Oh you've made those ice creams look so cool and tasty. Yes, I think the stamping is perfect. One of them would taste wonderful right now.

Sue LD said...

Cute--I like all the yummy flavors.

Joy Meadows said...

Love this "cool" card, Virginia!

Martha Herrera said...

Super cute card!

Harriet said...

What a fun card. Looks good enough to eat or remember when a frozen treat was really special. Thanks for the memories.

Lisa Elton said...

A perfectly summery card!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love the way you have used the new products my Friend!

Greta said...

What a cute, clever summer card--love this, Virginia!

Nora N. said...

What a yummy card!! I LOVE the colors that you used and those pops are so FUN!!

Patt H. said...

A super card, Virginia! Love those yummy colors & great design!

maria f. said...

Very "cool"!